The following protocol is for all group classes until further notice:
- When you arrive to class, please remain in your car until instructed to exit. All students from previous class must leave the training facility before the next class can enter.
- Registration and payment for classes will be done online or via phone.
- Face coverings are no longer required for fully vaccinated students and instructors.
- All students must maintain a minimum 6′ between themselves and other teams.
- Class sizes must be limited so as to comply with all Maine CDC group size and social distancing protocols.
- Where possible barriers will be used to facilitate social distancing protocols.
- No interaction between dogs allowed.
- Students many only touch or interact with their own dog.
- Students must bring all their own personal training items. All items must be removed when the student/client leaves.
- NO BATHROOM FACILITIES WILL BE AVAILABLE.
- A list by day will be maintained of every person who has entered a training facility with name and contact information, phone, and email. This is necessary to assist in contact tracing should the need arise.
Specific Health Monitoring Requirements for Students
- If a student or a member of their household has known contact with an individual determined to have the COVID-19 virus they must refrain from attending classes for a minimum of 14 days and follow the Maine CDC’s recommendations for reporting and self-quarantine.
- A student may not attend class if a member of their household has traveled out of state and is required to self-quarantine per Maine CDC protocol.
- Students must stay home if they or any member of their household have any symptoms of illness. If a student arrives with symptoms they will be asked to leave immediately and anyone that was on the property while they were there will be notified.